TENNIS - PICKLEBALL GUIDELINES
Effective October 8, 2020
1) Non-essential travel to a green, yellow or orange zone is strongly discouraged. We want to add that this recommendation also applies to travel outside of the province for the purpose of taking part in tennis activities (including tournaments held by other provincial associations), as this travel cannot be considered as essential.
2) Only recreational singles play in tennis and pickleball is authorized, while ensuring that distancing and other health directives and instructions are respected at all times.
3) Doubles play is not allowed. The sole exception to this rule is for four players who reside at the same address.
4) Supervised activities are not authorized in tennis and pickleball. This means that the following programming must be suspended:
Private and group lessons and trainings
Training courses (instructors, coaches, officials)
Intramural and interclub leagues, competitions and matches
5) The presence of spectators within sport centers is prohibited.
6) All Junior programs are suspended with the exception of Sport Études which is permitted under specific guidelines.